[LMB] Appolohy

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 13:41:42 BST 2020

I’m sorry that I have been testy in my posts. Lack of knowledge and control tends to get to me.

What I’m hearing from the news readers is scary. Worse, it’s scaring my wife Gayle.

When I hear news that we should “shelter in place for a year or longer” and that it will be enforced by the National Guard, essentially martial law. That’s scary! Anyone who even suggests that we should plan on easing the restrictions is attacked as being an evil monster who wants old people to die.

At some point stopping the economy will kill people.

Besides, I miss my granddaughters.

William A Wenrich