[LMB] ot: Pandemic Flu

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 14:17:46 BST 2020

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 20:04:49 +0800, Sharon Micenko
<wembleyware at gmail.com> wrote:

>I’m trying to work out why Mark would use beer for his hand sanitiser until it dawned on my IPA is isopropyl alcohol, not India Pale Ale. Doh!

Yeah, acronym clash is a problem.  One of those "You know you're a
Northener when..." things in the UK is: You see D&B, and your first
thought is "What does Dandelion and Burdock have to do with company
accounts?"
--
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.  - Napoleon