[LMB] Apology

Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:12:11 BST 2020

Remember the Roses of Eyam.

I’m sorry if I’m verging on subjects political, but it’s absolutely staggering to some of us who are outside observers to what is going on in some US States, unless, of course the reporting is a little skewed. (Untruths in the media? Impossible)

For example, is it really true that church services are exempt from the social distancing rules in Florida? That’s totally mind boggling.

Sharon