[LMB] OT: News from my Home front

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Apr 4 15:16:18 BST 2020

Due to the most recent guidelines, I will be wearing a mask in public.
Gayle just reconnected with her best friend from seminary via Facebook. Her friend is living in Asunción, Paraguay. The conditions there are harsher than here. People over 60 are not allowed out of the house. There are armed guards at the stores and patrolling the streets. If they are caught outside they are fined. Her son is getting all of her groceries.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but as I understand it older people are not more likely to catch or spread COVID19 just have a more severe case if they do catch it.

I will not be upgrading my internet speed. My provider advertises 40 mb throughput but only provides it by running a second 20 mb line to a second modem. I have still not been able to contact Netflix.

Prayers and blessings to each of you.

William A Wenrich