[LMB] OT: a surgeon on how to disinfect your groceries

Ron Conescu ronconescu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:53:41 BST 2020

In case you haven’t seen this: an excellent video on how to safely bring
groceries and takeout into your home.

This is a physician who says (and I paraphrase):

“In surgery, we use certain techniques to keep a person from getting
infected. I’m going to adapt those techniques to show you how to safely
unpack and disinfect your groceries.”

My wife and I have used these techniques for the last two week for
groceries, takeout, and retrieving stuff from my office so I can work at
home. It’s effective and reassuring.

https://youtu.be/sjDuwc9KBpsS

Ron