[LMB] OT: Grocery Run

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 00:06:59 BST 2020

We live in a smaller city about an hour south of Dallas. We are very lucky.
The husband can and does work from home, the kids are getting school over
the Net. Every few days we put in a grocery order online and pay with a
credit card. I go into town, and the kid at the store puts the order in the
back of the car without us actually breathing on each other.
The scary thing is that every time I go into town I see heavy traffic and
full parking lots.  Maybe three percent of the people I see going in and
out of stores wear masks. This is very,  very scary to me.