[LMB] ot: funny cat names

hedwig hedwig52 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 21:11:33 BST 2020

We had a gray maine coon wannabe named Shadow-afraid-of-his-own...

At the moment we have a solid black foster named Bastian who we call
Black-streak-in-the-night because that was all we saw of him for the
first two months...  (He's better around me & the husband but not friends.)

Hedwig
Meowmie to Bastian, Agatha & Sabine who were supposed to be 3 month
fosters about 15 months ago...

On 4/5/2020 2:42 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:
> When I was a child, we had a pure black cat named Miac.  Or maybe that should be MIAC, for Midnight In A Coal-bin.

---