[LMB] Get well, Sharon! was Re: OT: Fanfic delay

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Apr 7 16:17:27 BST 2020

On Tue, 7 Apr 2020, Sharon Micenko wrote:
> For those of you who enjoy fan fiction, I need to let you know I was
> tested for COVID19 today and I’m in State imposed quarantine until the
> tests come back. Apart from that I’m so sick I won’t be writing much for
> a while, so “Long have I waited” might be a prophetic title. I’ll finish
> it once I get over this bug. I hope it’s only flu.

Oh dear, I do hope you get a mild case of whatever you do have.

Take care of yourself as your top priority. I hope thinking about your
fanfic can be a useful distraction but not a burden.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison