[LMB] OT: Moral question

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:45:06 BST 2020

This discussion seems unaware that folks actually have to intentionally go
through a lot of steps to *qualify* for being part of studies like this.
They are rigorous and lawyerly, since funding institutions don't like
lawsuits.
It's not sprung on them like some kind of booby prize for getting sick.

Bj