[LMB] Appolohy

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Apr 8 21:03:54 BST 2020

On Apr 8, 2020, at 6:01 AM, Tidsel via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>> Here(UK) there is a lot of emphasis about unsporting your local shops, and they respond by sending their stuff out. It seems to work.

I suspect you meant supporting (stoid finfers—nade me look vad). We have much the same campaigns.

We have senior/first responder lines or hour priorities in many of the essential businesses. No one seems to be complaining about social distance in lines.

Many people are putting their time & talents to use in making good-enough masks, often sent to hospitals; 3-D printers to fabricate any number of rigid goods, for PPEs or other healthcare needs, such as new parts; and helping neighbors without transportation get to where they need to go.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala