[LMB] OT: News from my Home front

Peterhews Peterhews at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:15:17 BST 2020

It's been pointed out, by doctors who've been through other epidemics, that when the hospitals are overwhelmed it's not just the victims who can't be treated that die; it's also the others - pregnant women, heart patients, accident victims - who aren't treated because the doctors are too busy with the plague.  And, later, because the doctors are dead, as is happening here right now.

Peter Hews

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.