[LMB] OT; NCIS

Lucy Chubb lucy at chubb.wattle.id.au
Mon Apr 13 02:41:36 BST 2020

It's great to find someone else who likes NCIS (apart from my kids). I would
really like to find is somewhere that discusses NCIS seriously in the way that
we are able to discuss the works of Louis Bujold here. The places I've found
so far consist mostly of admiring Mark Harmon's eyes and his smile (love his
smile, but love his portrayal of the complex character of Gibbs more).

I discovered NCIS about a year ago and have watched series 1 to 16 (on DVD)
right through a couple of times now. I love the character development and the
fact that there is a larger group of main characters who are all well developed.
Each of my family have different characters as their favourites, which I find
interesting.

CBS has released several episodes of the current series (17) in the US and not
in Australia.. which is driving me crazy!

Louie