[LMB] OT: Snarky Question

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:33:00 BST 2020

William said:

>  The girl playing basketball by herself was endangering no one. T-ball
with 4 people, 2 of them
> children and all in the same family does not increase anyone’s risk.

Children can transmit the virus. That whole family might be unwittingly
carriers. People can leave the virus, or traces of it, anywhere. If they
could use the playground, why them and not others? The law enforcers can't
study every person on the planet for degrees of danger, especially since
those degrees are invisible. It's all or nothing and we are in this
together. If we are breathing, we're part of the situation. No one gets to
be exempt.

Some countries are handling it better than others, admittedly. But the ones
that are handling it best are applying the laws and restrictions equally to
everyone.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.