[LMB] OT: Snarky question

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Apr 14 03:13:06 BST 2020

> On Apr 11, 2020, at 2:23 PM, Agnes Charrel-Berthillier <agnes at charrel.net> wrote:
> Somewhat on topic: "Rules aren’t actually made to be broken. They’re generally invented because someone made a mistake or a mess, and folks didn’t ever want to have to clean up after another one like it." Bujold, Lois McMaster. Horizon (The Sharing Knife, Book 4) (The Wide Green World Series) (p. 416). HarperCollins e-books. Kindle Edition.

Lawsuits cause labels.

As to messes to clean up, I would hand the children’s dose bottle of acetaminophen to childcare or health clerk at the school which Arthur attended, saying, “If he says he’s got a headache, give him this, unless you prefer to clean up vomit”.

Only took once to teach anyone. After elementary school, acetaminophen no longer worked, and it was ibuprofen thereafter. He started migraines at three.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala