[LMB] Penric's Demon: the second quarter

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Apr 14 03:46:19 BST 2020

I think Tigney is suffering from frustration and overwork. Frustration in that a valuable demon wasn’t passed on properly. Added frustration in that his superiors will be unhappy. Add that Penric is already doing things that “just aren’t done.” Naming a demon, really?
Not only is he supervising sorcerers he is training prospective sorcerers. One of which definitely has a bad attitude. But that may be in the next section.

William A Wenrich