[LMB] OT: News from my Home front

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Apr 14 10:42:37 BST 2020

On Apr 11, 2020, at 4:00 PM, Ruchira Mathur <wetair at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a bad time to go to the hospital. I bet a lot of people who might go
> otherwise aren't going to go right now.

A few days, or a week later, after my fun night at the ER in early March with what turned out to be an uncommon migraine prodroma, might not have occurred. Perhaps EMTs would have come, determined no stroke, and left me at home.

Even after few to no new cases in this County are seen, I’ll have to lose consciousness with one before EMTs are called again for me. If my belle-mère’s heart stops, 911 will not be dialed until we’re certain she’s dead: she has a DNR.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala