[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Frank Kempe fakempe at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:41:18 BST 2020

Jean,
   Thank You!!
I do feel better than I have in years in spite of the current pandemic crisis. I especially hope that the treatment will be extended to our list honoree since I am hoping to keep reading her works for several additional years. After all My parents lived to 86 and 89 years, so I hope to have at least 10 more myself. Let us all hope that the Durona’s work proves to be at least as good as early expectations.
   Thank You Again
      Frank