[LMB] First Bujold

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 16 04:06:42 BST 2020

In March of 1992, some friends dragged us to our very first con, Magnum Opus Con VII.  We saw lots of guests there, including Marion Zimmer Bradley, Roger Zelazny, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Sergio Aragones.  I met some new-to-me authors, including a soft-spoken lady named Lois McMaster Bujold.  The next time I joined the Science Fiction Book Club, one of the selections was an omnibus by that same lady.  This was _Vorkosigan's Game: The Vor Game, Borders of Infinity, and the Mountains of Mourning_.  I've been a rabid fan ever since.

Jerrie