[LMB] First Bujold

Jane Starr jane at starchak.ca
Thu Apr 16 18:51:28 BST 2020

> On 4/15/2020 8:05 PM, Sharon Micenko wrote:
> > If you can remember back that far, what was your first Bujold novel?

I can't recall which story it was, but it was definitely in Analog. I was hooked and I just kept reading everything I could get my hands on.
In the latter time of my subscription to Analog, I wasn't keeping up with reading them as they arrived (which is why I stopped subscribing), but I always made an exception if there was anything by Bujold.

Still one of the authors I read immediately when a new story is available, and also I think the ONLY one where I will actually pay money for the e-book if that comes out first. I upgrade to print as soon as that's available, though.

Jane

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO