[LMB] First Bujold

Jelbelser jelbelser at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 01:21:07 BST 2020

I came across a copy of The Vor Game in a used book store some time in the early 90s, was interested and bought it, but held off reading it until I got hold of the earlier books. After that I bought each book as it came out in paperback, having already read library hardbacks. I joined the list before Civil Campaign. It was my first email list and I was nervous about what I was getting into, but I really wanted to find people to discuss with. I remember printing out the first chapter or two when it was released on line. ACC was the first Bujold I bought in hardcover. I squeed out loud when I unexpectedly saw it in a bookstore.

Janet in TN