[LMB] Talking to Demons

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 03:55:46 BST 2020

Caz calls it a death demon. But is it really a creature like an actual
demon? Or is it just an intent of the Bastard, rather than a (however
simplistic/chaotic) actual being/energy form?
I'm wondering if Caz calls it a death demon when it really isn't an
elemental as we understand them from Ista and Penric's experiences, because
that's what fits inside his human view of the universe....

BJ

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 5:48 PM Beatrice Otter via Lois-Bujold <