[LMB] Penric's Demon: a major character shows up

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Apr 18 12:50:20 BST 2020

Penric can see Desdemona as a person precisely because he has no theological training at all. Everybody else is blinkered by their preconceptions. I'm sure Tigney sent away for the Saint of Idau as soon as he got the news!

As for Clee, he starts off as the standard workplace character you don't start by disliking, but who you find hard to actively like.