[LMB] OT: Phishing attack

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Apr 18 14:39:22 BST 2020

I got the first of likely many phishing attacks today. The email said that I had been granted $250,000 from the WHO as part of their recovery relief efforts.
I hate these people! In Weber’s We Few, the people plotting a counter coup need to send a hidden message to an official the only way they can see to do it is through spam. If successful, the counter coup will kill thousands (if not millions). They have to use theft and assassination but it’s the spam that makes them feel dirty.
This is the 4th phishing attach this week but the first pretending to be from WHO.

William A Wenrich