[LMB] OT: COVID-19 notes

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:21:01 BST 2020

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 10:34 AM Elizabeth Carabine <
elizabeth at cheztaft.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I wouldn't abandon the thread because of politics. The List is
> multinational and we're all experiencing this awful virus and its effects
> at different stages and in different ways.
> I would hope that the thread would continue in the ways of "this is
> working for us and why" without being sensationalist about it.
> Come to the List for some sanity and comfort when the world's gone crazy.

I second the motion.

I do not have internet at home and so I read the list during breaks at
work. (Yes I work on Sundays)
While I cannot respond to threads with any immediacy, I still like reading
everyone's Corona experience and opinion, and hope it does not disappear.

Sylvia