[LMB] OT: COVID-19 notes

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:53:49 BST 2020

> > From: WILLIAM A WENRICH
>
>  want all us geezers to stay locked down they
> > will have problems. I miss my granddaughters!

 Miss the grandkids?
My kids come home from college for Passover  - generally I see them for 2
weeks of the year. You better believe they spend time with the grandparents.

This year they came home a few weeks early, while the planes were still
flying, and they STILL haven't visited the grandparents. We've all been
isolating. My dad has underlying conditions, and he's in the dangerous age
range. We're not taking chances.

They've been home for 4 weeks without a cough. Passover is over. We're
considering visiting the grandparents by standing outside the house while
they stand in the doorway.

You've seen your grandkids all year. You can skype with them.  I don't have
any of that. Count your blessings.

Sylvia