[LMB] OT: Who else likes skirts

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Mon Apr 20 17:55:05 BST 2020

On 4/20/2020 10:48 AM, Louann Miller wrote:
> Zan, I'm sending that you have no firsthand experience with either (a)
> shopping for women's jeans in an attempt to find some that aren't skin
> tight or (b) trying to put something, even your hand, in the kinds of
> pockets you get in women's clothing. (A) is impossible.  (B) is very nearly
> so. You'll find that girl pockets are decorative rather than functional.

Then if they really wanted pockets they could buy men's jeans and use a
belt because yes I know about the hips being a different shape.

My primary point wasn't the jeans it was that many women who know
perfectly well how to make clothes don't bother to make pockets. So it
obviously isn't a male designer problem.

--
                 Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                         Study Hard -- Be Evil