[LMB] RRe: OT: Who else likes skirts

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:59:26 BST 2020

Alayne: As far as the problem of modern pants (choose between low rise and
ULTRA low rise!) I've been lucky. I am big enough to buy from the Fat Girl
catalogs. My favorite mail order chain makes almost all its pants with
waists right at the belly button. Woman Within and related catalogs. They
also have a halfway decent selection of Tall pants, crucial because my
inseam is around 32 inches. (For those who don't know, women's pants are
normally 29 inch because Everyone Knows women are about 5'5 or 5'6.) They
don't have as many tall women's suits as they used to, but if you like
their color choices (black or white, lately) those are blessedly long
enough in legs, sleeves, AND torso. I also shop the King Size big and tall
men's catalog, both for my adult-sized son and so I can score a dress shirt
with long enough sleeves and torso once in a while.

Zan: for orientation, the "man hears women give first-hand experience of a
woman-related thing, man armchair-reasons or does thirty seconds of
research, man concludes all women are Wrong, Lying, or Dumb" approach to
debate goes over about as well as "So musical! And such wonderful natural
rhythm!" does with black debaters. I do you the courtesy of assuming you
truly didn't know any better up to this point.