[LMB] OT: Who else likes skirts

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:05:00 BST 2020

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 5:24 PM Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

> > This is exactly the point of endless flamewars by women who want pockets,
> > yes.

Funnily enough, all too often those "womanly looks" are decided by
male clothing designers... many of whom are also gay and have no
interest in the female figure outside of its use as a clothing rack.
Often those same clothing designers also design and sell purses, so
forcing you to buy two things instead of one...
Which explains much.

There are online businesses (eShakti comes to mind immediately) that
design for fuller figures AND include pockets in their clothing.
Friends of mine own clothes from those retailers and swear by them.
Most of those designs are dresses and skirts.

As for who's to blame for women losing pockets? Let's just blame
Napoleon and Josephine and their obsession with the Classics. Stupid
reticules...

BJ