[LMB] OT: Who else likes skirts

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 19:17:38 BST 2020

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 06:05:00 -0700, B Van Look <vanlook19 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Funnily enough, all too often those "womanly looks" are decided by
>male clothing designers... many of whom are also gay and have no
>interest in the female figure outside of its use as a clothing rack.
>Often those same clothing designers also design and sell purses, so
>forcing you to buy two things instead of one...
>Which explains much.

While that's *perhaps* something of a stereotype, I do recall reading
about a discussion on the subject between a couple of fashion reporters:

FR1: "Can you name a single major designer that prefers to sleep with
women?"
FR2: "Coco Chanel?"
--
"If you want a picture of the future of Usenet, imagine a foot stuck in a human mouth
 -- forever."  - Avram Grumer