[LMB] Fuck COVID-19

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Fri Apr 24 18:54:20 BST 2020

I learned last night that a friend - a good engineer, s/w designer, and
jazz musician - had died from COVID-19. He was an interesting person to
talk to, always had a big smile for everyone, and could really swing!

It made me so angry.

Another person I know has a strep blood infection. He had thought he had
COVID, so I guess this is better because at least it can be treated. But
when that's the good news, it makes you realize what a weird world we
live in (and I don't even want to THINK about current US politics).

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison