[LMB] OT: Anne with an "E"

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:49:27 BST 2020

William, I have no doubt that the "residential school" story is true. I
know that both the United States and Australia were doing the same thing to
the original inhabitants as well. But that was never 'in the best interests
of the child.' It was an open attempt to wipe out there icky nonwhite
cultures, and if a little genocide happened along the way that was good too.