[LMB] OT: Anne with an "E"

H. Torrance Griffin htgriffin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 10:56:48 BST 2020

 Fine, let's play along.  The whole solution of "Instruction in Language, Vocation, & Manners(tm)" offered at or proximate to the Reservation gets the whole "Teach How To Function Among White Men" fixation out of the way with a fraction of the trauma from the kidnapping/rape/beatings/etc. common to the Residential Systems (like it or not, most people can learn multiple languages).  Given that the 'tainted' bloodlines cannot be erased even by enforced assimilation efforts (I'm Black, 1890 would not be pleasant for me either) this would be the best of multiple bad options.