[LMB] OT: Strange Things

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Apr 29 15:56:51 BST 2020

Last night we heard a sudden crash. When I investigated I found that a picture had fallen off the wall and taken out the keyboard of my laptop. The keys were not just popped off, the underlying connections were broken. This morning I ordered a new keyboard that I will install myself. It is supposed to get here on Tuesday.
The keys knocked off are left shift, Z, and fn. I think I can muddle through until then.
I have no Idea why the picture suddenly fell.

William A Wenrich