[LMB] ot: Diane Duane sale

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 02:02:24 BST 2020

I looked again and the site seems to have changed today. It says other formats will be added in a few days, after the package was updated 04/29/2020. The drop down to choose formats is no longer available. Perhaps something in the update had not been converted yet. Elsewhere on their site they note that they use Calibre to convert their books to the different formats. So you may be able to get them in mobi format soon.   And thanks to Jerrie for bringing the sale to our attention.

Mark