[LMB] Where are the dogs?

mieke mvanspanje at home.nl
Sun Aug 16 15:26:32 BST 2020

Dogs are the oldest and best friends of man.
They were the first animals to be domesticated.
They helped protect houses and people, they worked the land, mills,
carried weights and pulled carts. They hunt with man.
I cannot imagine that there were no dogs with the firtsters.
(I  c a n  imagine that there are people who are so fond of cats that
they do not percveive dogs.)
Mieke