[LMB] OT: book recommendation

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:22:07 BST 2020

Nathan Lowell. His Solar Clipper and related books are superb and I highly
recommend them to anyone who likes interstellar trading books like
Cherryh's Chanur series or Citizen of the Galaxy. I will say that I was a
bit disappointed in the Wizard's Butler, although the characterization was
very, very good.