[LMB] OT: Book Review - The Rise of Mankind

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Sep 1 21:52:12 BST 2020

I got this 10 book set through Kindle Unlimited. I was able to finish it, barely.
The books included a lot of space battles that did not ring true as being in space. The fighters used afterburners. Most of the damage was caused by the shock waves from explosions. They always talked about speed and never acceleration. When a fighter’s engines were damaged it slowed down. Finally, when the main ship was damaged, it listed. Say what you will about Weber but his space battles seem to be in space.

William A Wenrich