[LMB] QUOTES (Yes, I AM shouting!)

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 01:15:58 BST 2020

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 02:25:42 +0000, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>
wrote:

>I started working with computers at Sandia National Laboratories. While waiting for my clearance, I was given a DEC-10 manual, a Fortran 4 manual, and ....

DEC-10 and Fortran, also my first exposure to computers (At the
University of York).  I quickly found my way to MACRO-10, and then
wondered why I was still studying physics....

--
Facebook: A high-tech, 21st century way of learning, in the wake of a
traumatic national event, which of your friends and family are racist.