[LMB] Beginning of ToI - was Re: Where are the dogs?

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Mon Sep 7 01:44:52 BST 2020

I think that you are talking of different things there. I get the
impression that William is talking of off-the-shelf parts rather than
special purpose parts. If you are talking of ordinary semiconductors
rather than custom LSI then the result would be at least ten times as
large and do a hell of a lot less.

Harvey