[LMB] SF Inventions I want

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Mon Sep 7 03:40:29 BST 2020

 I don't know for sure whether it was a religion or a spiritual/philosophical belief -- it's been 25-30 years. I'm not sure whether canon is as simple as no-religions-anywhere-in-the-Federation-period. Anyone?
Karen A. Wyle

    On Sunday, September 6, 2020, 08:59:11 PM EDT, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

 I'd thought that it was canon that religion didn't exist in the Federation
any more.  Did I err?