[LMB] SF Inventions I want

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Sep 7 14:18:30 BST 2020

There was Kirk’s line in “Who Morns for Apollo?” that we didn’t need the Greek gods as we found the one sufficient. Also Uhura’s reaction in “Bread and Circuses” when she explained that the “Roman” dissident worshiped the Son not the Sun.
TOS was not nearly as atheistic as later series.
It probably says something about my age and neediness that I remember the names of the episodes.

William A Wenrich