[LMB] SF Inventions I want

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Sep 9 22:12:15 BST 2020

> On Sep 9, 2020, at 3:55 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As everyone knows, Shakespeare was originally written in Klingon.

Yiddish actually. One of my cow orkers told me that D-G was a native Hebrew speaker.
My first thought was the LORD was perfect in all languages, but I kept silent. The theology
involved is extremely complex and probably involves beyond complex and even beyond
 quaternions.

Their was a famous Shakespeare actor in the Yiddish theater who in mid career
did not know that Shakespeare wrote in English. Apparently, he had no NEED for
that knowledge. Maybe his best plays were dictated in Yiddish?

—
“That which doesn’t make us stronger kills us.”