[LMB] Sharing knives

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:35:52 BST 2020

We know from experience that the ground of a limb doesn't necessarily break
off from the rest of the body when it's severed.  I don't think the
dissipation of whatever ground is in a severed body part would be enough to
kill a malice.  At most, you might cripple it by causing a corresponding
loss in the section of its ground most like the limb.  Maybe.

If it were that simple, I think the Lakewalkers wouldn't have killed
themselves for a thousand years or more.  I suspect someone, at some point,
would have tried the experiment, and I doubt it worked out.

Matt G.