[LMB] OT: aaargh

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Sep 20 22:42:14 BST 2020

On Sep 19, 2020, at 8:19 PM, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I need a gutless. The guy who brought me my evening dose of painkiller decided it would be funny to tell me I'm going home in a couple of days. It's NOT. funny. I don't had the artificial foot yet and I'll need to learn to use it. For scaring  me, he needs to walk the plank

Aye, that ‘e does! Are y’askin’ fer some of us with sharp pointy things t’ come show ‘im the error of ‘is ways? Have several o’ they long kind, includin’ shovels, rakes, hoes, an’ ither implements o’ garden destruction. Nae pitchforks, this not bein’ a farm, like.

Mighty sure m’ needles ‘n’ pins don’t fit any bow, darn & baste it!

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala