[LMB] OT: More words that I HATE!!

Rebecca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:23:15 BST 2020

I've found, and I know this is an overgeneralization, that there are 2
types of people who can't spell. The first is people who don't read
much. The second is people who read a lot, but read by sentence
fragments or groups of words, rather than by individual words and so
don't learn the shape of any given word.

I'm in the second group.