[LMB] OT: More words that I HATE!!

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Wed Sep 23 14:44:14 BST 2020

 I'm what I could call a naturally gifted speller. There are a few words that trip me up, but I usually don't have to think about spelling. I've come to think of this gift as similar to perfect absolute pitch, which I definitely lack. I realize spelling is (generally) easy for me and not for many other people, and don't assume I know how difficult others find it nor what past efforts have left people to give up.
Karen A. Wyle