[LMB] Duolingo, was SF Inventions I want

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 16:48:58 BST 2020

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 16:13:56 -0400, Sylvia McIvers
<sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 10:20 AM J Woodruff <profjenn12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've been learning Klingon on Duolingo. They also have Esperanto and High
>> Valyrian. Sadly, no Sindarin.
>>
>> JLWT
>>

>Is anyone else here using duolingo?
>Is it a case of "you get what you pay for" or does it really work?

My daughter, who is studying modern languages at Birmingham┬╣, used it
for French and Spanish practice, and continues to use it while studying.

┬╣No, not Alabama, the real one.
--
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.  - Thomas Jefferson