[LMB] Old SF

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Sep 27 20:29:28 BST 2020

> On Sep 27, 2020, at 1:15 PM, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:
>
> It's very easy to assume, and take pride in the assumption, that We are
> Right and Enlightened as opposed to those blithering morons of the past,
> but how many generations have felt that way, only to have the next
> generation point out various issues.... it would, perhaps, be preliminary
> to assume that we've somehow solved this problem.

It’s obvious that since the beginning of time God intended us to have the values that I tried to have.   Obviously not the values of previous generations, and tragically not the values of subsequent generations…

And each generation is worse off than the previous generation as things get better century by century.