[LMB] Old SF

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Sep 28 17:59:32 BST 2020

>And let's not forget, any change that means I have to look at people who aren't me is wrong, because people like me are the only ones who matter.
>

>Jean Lamb
>tlambs1138 at charter.net
>https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20

I don't understand that. Please eludidate.

Harvey

---It means 'there are too many black people, too many women, too many gay people, and it makes me uncomfortable. I can handle a legion of alien bugs, but I don't like having to read about people who are *that* different from me'.

That's what I meant, especially after reading some of the responses here on this list.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20