[LMB] Old SF

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Mon Sep 28 20:51:17 BST 2020

> On Sep 28, 2020, at 9:37 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> In the early fifties schools were still segregated by law, Truman had just desegregated the army, and Brown v The Board of Education was not until 1954.

Woodrow Wilson re-segregated the civil service, which relegated many middle class black families to poverty.

Somehow I never learned about this in high school history, albeit I went to one of the elite public school in the
richest and most progressive county in Maryland.
—
Alfred Adler—“Do the wrong thing or feel guilty, but not both.”